Sunday, 22 July 2018 | News today: 0

Tag Archives: Referendum

zaev

Zaev: Possible early elections with referendum (video)

Prime Minister Zoran Zaev expects the process over the referendum date, question and its character to be completed by the week-end. “We expect to define these issues with political leaders, representatives of parliamentary political parties...
али2-520x272

Ahmeti: We will organize the Albanian diaspora for the referendum following the example of Kicevo (video)

Various associations from the countries of Europe and America have volunteered to organize the Albanian diaspora for the referendum, as we organized it for elections when needed, as we organized it for Kicevo. There are interested associations...
vdjklfsdjklnjre

Over 75% of citizens will vote for a name change in the referendum, Zaev tells BBC

This is a historic moment for Macedonia and we must decide what kind of future we want, Prime Minister Zaev said in an interview with the BBC. According to Zaev, over 70% of citizens will support the name agreement in a referendum. Asked whether...
referendum

Citizens to have the final say in a referendum

Citizens will have the final say on the name change in the Republic of North Macedonia in a referendum in the autumn. Prime Minister Zoran Zaev said Tuesday that there will be a referendum in the autumn and asked for support from the citizens...
велика-британија

In historic referendum, United Kingdom votes to leave the European Union

British Prime Minsiter David Cameron is set to resign as the United Kingdom voted to leave the European Union in a historic referendum. About 52 percent of the electorate voted in favor of leaving the Union, while 48 percent supporter the Remain...
Timco-Mucunski-90x120

Post referendum

Columnist: Timco Mucunski, PhD student in Law Turbulent events at the southern neighbor last week caught the interest of the global political and economic public, and Sunday’s referendum campaign and results were probably the most exploited...
Protest-Go-sakam-GTC_074-520x324

Setback for Macedonia’s opposition as politically charged referendum over Skopje’s GTC mall fails

­ Macedonian State Electoral Commission (DIK) informs that the municipal referendum, held on Sunday in the Skopje municipality of Centar has failed. A total of 40,7 percent of the eligible voters from Centar voted in the referendum to keep...
gtc-skopje

Referendum on GTC City Trade Center facade

­ A referendum on the City Trade Centre (GTC) in Skopje is taking place Sunday in the Centar municipality. In the first local referendum in Macedonia’s modern democratic history, people are to vote for or against “the preservation...
gtc-barok

Referendum on GTC reconstruction

Andrej Zernovski, mayor of the municipality of Centar, in the capital Skopje, met on Friday with president of the State Electoral Commission (SEC) Nikola Rilkoski, to discuss the planned referendum for the proposed redesign of the large GTC...