Skip to main content
19.02.2026
Latest news
Thursday, 19 February 2026
English
English
Македонски
Archive
11.2018-12.2024
Latest news
Macedonia
Economy
Culture
Balkans
World
Sport
Search
Tag: kocani
Macedonia
|
15.04.2025
Charges against seven police officers over the Kocani nightclub disaster
State prosecutors filed charges against seven police officers over the Kocani nightclub disaster. Chief state prosecutor Ljupco Kocevski said that the prosecutors will be brought…
Macedonia
|
14.04.2025
Kocani Council member tearfully resigns from her position
Kristina Atanasova - Arsova, member of the Kocani city council from VMRO-DPMNE, whose child was injured in the Pulse nightclub disaster, emotionally resigned from her…
Macedonia
|
13.04.2025
Kocevski: no indication that the current Economy Minister has responsibility for the Kocani disaster
State prosecutor Ljupco Kocevski said that so far there are no indications that the current Economy Minister has any blame for the Kocani nightclub disaster.…
Macedonia
|
13.04.2025
Kocani court orders four new defendants into detention and six into house arrest
The Kocani court ordered four newly charged defendants into detention, and six are ordered into house arrest. They are part of the 18 new charges…
Macedonia
|
12.04.2025
One current and several former ministers charged over the Kocani nightclub disaster
Additional 19 suspects were charged today over the Kocani nightclub disaster. The group includes three former Economy Ministers - that is the department that is…
Macedonia
|
11.04.2025
Seven Kocani patients return from treatment abroad
Seven patients treated abroad after the Kocani nightclub disaster have returned today. The patients have returned from Vienna, Ankara, Madrid, Warsaw, Maribor, Athens and Solun.…
Macedonia
|
11.04.2025
Prosecutors ask the court to extend detention orders for the Kocani defendants
State prosecutors asked the court to extend detention orders for all suspects in the Kocani nightclub disaster, and in three cases, asked that the prison…
Macedonia
|
10.04.2025
Toskovski: prosecutors have a large amount of evidence for the Kocani disaster trial
Interior Minister Pance Toskovski said that there is a large amount of evidence that will be used in the trial over the Kocani nightclub disaster.…
Macedonia
|
10.04.2025
Kocani disaster: 55 patients remain in treatment abroad
A patient injured in the Kocani nightclub disaster who was transported for treatment in Bulgaria returned to Macedonia today. This brings the number of patients…
Macedonia
|
07.04.2025
Kocani patient treated in Lithuania succumbed to the injuries
29 year old Aleksandar Gligorovski succumbed to the injuries he sustained in the Kocani nightclub disaster, and is the 61st victim of the tragedy. Gligorovski…
<<
1
…
4
5
6
7
8
…
10
>>
Latest news
Macedonia
|
Professor Goce Naumovski named member of the Constitutional Court
18.02.2026
Macedonia
|
Mickoski: I expect to see increased trade and bilateral cooperation with the United States
18.02.2026
Macedonia
|
Nikoloski: the Prilep – Bitola highway is being built under an increased dynamic
18.02.2026
Macedonia
|
Mickoski and Siljanovska met with US diplomat Varnes
17.02.2026
Macedonia
|
Pancevski disqualified, four candidates remain in the race for chief prosecutor
17.02.2026
Economy
|
Nikoloski: two new Wizz Air lines, from Skopje to Sicily and Sardinia
17.02.2026
Economy
|
Transportation Ministry: we are in talks with the European Commission to resolve the trucker problem
16.02.2026
Macedonia
|
Last of the 15 tunnels on the railroad to Kriva Palanka is completed
16.02.2026
Macedonia
|
Healthcare Ministry denies reports it will postpone the anti-smoking law
16.02.2026
Macedonia
|
Parts of the country remain under threat of flooding
16.02.2026
Macedonia
|
Mickoski in Munich: for Macedonia, EU membership is not a favor, but something we have long deserved
15.02.2026
Balkans
|
Blockades could resume if EU rejects demands from Balkan truckers
15.02.2026
Macedonia
|
VMRO: Filipce needs to account for the Tetovo hospital fire
15.02.2026
Macedonia
|
Flooding in Kicevo
15.02.2026
Macedonia
|
Mickoski met with Richard Grenell to discuss Macedonia’s strategic relationship with the US
14.02.2026
Macedonia
|
Mickoski discussed the security challenges and the need for just peace with Zelensky
14.02.2026
Macedonia
|
The Netherlands are a strong ally in Macedonia’s European integration path
14.02.2026
Macedonia
|
Mickoski: Secretary Rubio’s message is a clear signal that the world no longer functions according to the old rules
14.02.2026
Macedonia
|
Three strong international signals show Macedonia strengthening its economic partnership with the West
13.02.2026
Macedonia
|
Mickoski and Costa discussed Macedonia’s EU integration
13.02.2026