Skip to main content
29.08.2025
Latest news
Friday, 29 August 2025
English
English
Македонски
Shqip
Archive
11.2018-12.2024
Latest news
Macedonia
Economy
Culture
Balkans
World
Sport
Search
Tag: kocani
Macedonia
|
18.04.2025
Suspects charged over the Kocani disaster sent into house arrest
Two inspectors from Kocani who are charged over the Pulse nightclub disaster were released from detention and are ordered into house arrest. The court seized…
Macedonia
|
17.04.2025
Patient critically injured in the Kocani disaster died in the Belgrade VMA hospital
A 24 year old patient injured in the Kocani nightclub disaster died of his wounds in Belgrade. Stojance Stefanov is the 62nd victim of the…
Sport
|
16.04.2025
Emotional football match dedicated to the victims of Kocani
Vardar and Crvena Zvezda played a friendly match in Skopje today dedicated to the victims of the Kocani nightclub disaster. All proceeds from the game…
Macedonia
|
16.04.2025
Ten police officers charged over the Kocani disaster – they failed to check the nightclub
Ten police officers are under investigation over the Kocani nightclub disaster, state prosecutors said. The officers serve in the Stip and Kocani police districts, and…
Macedonia
|
15.04.2025
Charges against seven police officers over the Kocani nightclub disaster
State prosecutors filed charges against seven police officers over the Kocani nightclub disaster. Chief state prosecutor Ljupco Kocevski said that the prosecutors will be brought…
Macedonia
|
14.04.2025
Kocani Council member tearfully resigns from her position
Kristina Atanasova - Arsova, member of the Kocani city council from VMRO-DPMNE, whose child was injured in the Pulse nightclub disaster, emotionally resigned from her…
Macedonia
|
13.04.2025
Kocevski: no indication that the current Economy Minister has responsibility for the Kocani disaster
State prosecutor Ljupco Kocevski said that so far there are no indications that the current Economy Minister has any blame for the Kocani nightclub disaster.…
Macedonia
|
13.04.2025
Kocani court orders four new defendants into detention and six into house arrest
The Kocani court ordered four newly charged defendants into detention, and six are ordered into house arrest. They are part of the 18 new charges…
Macedonia
|
12.04.2025
One current and several former ministers charged over the Kocani nightclub disaster
Additional 19 suspects were charged today over the Kocani nightclub disaster. The group includes three former Economy Ministers - that is the department that is…
Macedonia
|
11.04.2025
Seven Kocani patients return from treatment abroad
Seven patients treated abroad after the Kocani nightclub disaster have returned today. The patients have returned from Vienna, Ankara, Madrid, Warsaw, Maribor, Athens and Solun.…
<<
1
2
3
4
5
6
…
8
>>
Latest news
Macedonia
|
Mickoski: we are seriously preparing for a major win at the local elections
28.08.2025
Culture
|
Macedonian singers protest after Kavadarci invites Serbian stars for its festival
28.08.2025
Macedonia
|
Ambassador Aggeler visits the construction site of the Tetovo – Gostivar highway
28.08.2025
Macedonia
|
Criminal drivers will have their licenses and vehicles seized
28.08.2025
Macedonia
|
First stage of repairs to lake Dojran water supply system finished
27.08.2025
Macedonia
|
VMRO blames Taravari of trying to secure a suspicious parking contract
27.08.2025
World
|
Trump wants charges against Soros, accuses him of funding violent protests
27.08.2025
Macedonia
|
SDSM announces a dozen additional mayoral candidates
27.08.2025
Economy
|
Central Bank prepares measures to help first time home buyers
26.08.2025
Macedonia
|
Work intensifies to prepare the final section of the railroad to Bulgaria
26.08.2025
Economy
|
VMRO: average salary grew faster over the past year than under SDSM
26.08.2025
Macedonia
|
VLEN submits criminal charges against Bujar Osmani for corruption involving the OSCE summit
26.08.2025
Macedonia
|
Oil companies suspected of tax fraud worth 7 million EUR
25.08.2025
Macedonia
|
Detention for man who attacked young football players in Stip
25.08.2025
Macedonia
|
Minister Aliu met with Kedev to discuss his allegations of abuses in the healthcare sector
25.08.2025
Macedonia
|
Nikoloski: highway link between Skopje and Bitola
24.08.2025
Macedonia
|
Mickoski: priorities in Skopje are to clean the city and finished all initiated projects
24.08.2025
Macedonia
|
“DUI will not win with messages that belong to the previous century”
24.08.2025
Economy
|
Risteski presents youth employment program
23.08.2025
Macedonia
|
Perinski: the Government supports 1,200 local projects
23.08.2025