The leader of VMRO-DPMNE, Hristijan Mickoski, has been long talking about racketeering done on businessmen in Macedonia by people close to the current SDSM-led government.
Asked on June 10, on the “Top tema” show by journalist Snezana Lupevska’s whether there is a certain group close to the government that is racketeering owners, businessmen, hotel owners together with a certain medium, Mickoski said that he had previously disclosed this case, but still with no legal resolution.
Mickoski in an interview with TV Kanal 5 on June 29 said:
„Граѓаните од ова сега и од Специјалното јавно обвинителство не добија ништо, резултатот е еднаков на нула“.
Citizens did not get anything from this and now from the Special Public Prosecutor’s Office.
In an interview with TV Klan broadcast on June 20, Mickoski said “SPO is not a reform, but a tool for pressure.
The leader of VMRO-DPMNE on TV 21’s Click Plus show on April 16 stated that there were serious indications that the Special Prosecutor’s Office has committed abuses and asked to form a commission where it will investigate where 15 million euros were spent on Katica Janeva and her associates.
He also spoke on this topic on TV Kanal 5 “Samo vistina” show on March 27:
Zaev not giving up on such SPO threatens the European future of Macedonia.
In the same interview, he also pointed out that a commission should be set up to investigate how the SPO spent money.
On March 13, Mickoski in an interview with TV Sitel pointed out that the SPO is a symbol of Zaevism and is not a protector of justice, and that these prosecutors have lost their professional credibility.
It did not justify the expectations of the public who gave them unconditional trust.
On March 27, at a debate with Zoran Zaev, Hristijan Mickoski said that the government wants the SPO to be again unconstitutional.